‘Celebrating Excellence in Postgraduate Research’
Competitions now open to postgraduate researchers.
The University of Leeds Postgraduate Researcher Conference is the annual University wide showcase of postgraduate research and a celebration of the significant contribution postgraduate researchers make to the research profile of the University.
The conference aims to:
- celebrate the success of postgraduate research
- provide a showcase of postgraduate research
- engage the academic community across disciplines.
The conference will have the following competitions.
- The University of Leeds Postgraduate Researcher of the Year.
- By nomination only. You will be contacted by your Faculty if you are to be nominated.
- Postgraduate Research Image of the Year.
- Postgraduate Research Poster of the Year
- Three-minute Thesis